We are looking for someone to join our commercial catering team that will look after the supply and installation of new equipment as well as repairs and maintenance for the hospitality industry.
We are looking for an experienced person that would like to transition into the office and move into a senior role to assist with providing quotations and overseeing repairs and maintenance issues. You will be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop your career alongside the business.
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience & qualifications in an Electrical or Refrigeration trade
- Restricted B class electrical licence or A grade licence.
- The ability to move heavy appliances in the commercial catering environment
- A technical/mechanical mindset and strong trouble shooting skills
- A Current Drivers Licence, White Card & Police Check
- Strong computer skills
- Must work comfortable with their team and have a strong work ethic
Client Relations Representative
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a dynamic professional to join our Darwin Team and promote our extensive range of catering equipment. Working with the project and service teams, you'll be responsible for delivering commercial catering and consulting solutions to new and existing clients.
To be successful in this role
- You will need to be an authentic individual with a genuine attitude.
- We are also looking for someone that is driven, positive and able to work independently, as well as being part of a strong team.
- You must be commercially focused and have excellent communication and organisation skills
- 3-5 years+ catering equipment knowledge or hospitality experience.
- Ability to build rapport with key decision makers to promote the full range of our products and services.
- The ability to liaise with external stakeholders including customers, contractors and consultants.
Gasfitter/Plumber (Commercial Kitchen Equipment)
Based in our Darwin office we are looking for someone to join a rapidly growing catering business with knowledge and experience in the service, installation and maintenance of all catering equipment.
Primarily responsible for the repair, commissioning and maintenance of a variety of quality food service equipment in the field you will also have the ability to provide a high level of customer service to our clients.
The ideal candidate for this position will be motivated to achieve the required outcomes of our clients and our existing teams using their background with commercial catering equipment. A local candidate is preferred but not essential.
To be successful in this role:
- You will have a driven, positive attitude and be able to work independently, as well as being a strong team player
- You must be commercially focused and possess a high level of verbal, written and organisational skills
- 5 years+ post trade experience in a commercial focused repairs/installation role is preferred
- Certificate III in Gas Fitting or equivalent
- The ability to work in a time sensitive environment with little to no supervision
- A medium level of computer proficiency